Emergency Dentist – Rochester, NY
Fast, Compassionate Care When You Need It Most
Dental emergencies can strike at a moment’s notice, leaving families panicked, inconvenienced, and in need of treatment right away. Thankfully, your team here at Vollo Dental Group is here to provide fast, compassionate care when you need it most. Our doctors take these urgent situations seriously, and they’ll find time in their schedule as soon as possible to accommodate you or your loved one. Whether you’re a brand-new patient or a current one, we’re here to help! Don’t hesitate – contact our Rochester, NY practice today.
Why Choose Vollo Dental Group for Emergency Dental Care?
- Dental Insurance Welcome & Flexible Financing Available
- Same-Day Appointments for Emergency Patients
- Same-Day Dental Crowns & Other Treatments
What to Expect in a Dental Emergency
Dental emergencies are far more common than you may think. When you know how to respond quickly and effectively, you can save yourself from losing a tooth or causing your mouth further damage. To make sure you feel prepared in case of a stressful dental dilemma, outlined what you should do in a dental emergency:
- Call us for a same-day appointment: Give us a call right away so we can schedule your appointment as soon as possible. We’ll also provide you with first-aid instructions on how to handle your situation until you reach our office.
- Get an emergency exam: When you arrive, one of our talented dentists will examine you right away, taking X-rays as necessary, to determine the source and extent of the issue.
- Review your treatment options: Afterwards, we’ll review our findings with you and explain your treatment options, including how they work, how long they’ll take, and about how much they’ll cost.
- Get the care you need: As soon as you’ve created a treatment plan with your Rochester emergency dentist, we’ll get to work right away to get you out of pain and preserve your smile.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Are you worried about visiting your emergency dentist in Rochester because you don’t want to make a big deal out of something that may be small? There are a ton of patients who panic over this dilemma, and we’re here to set the record straight so you can act fast. Although you may not want to overreact, leaving oral health problems untreated often only makes them worse. If you have any of the following signs, symptoms, or emergencies, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Schedule regular checkups and cleanings at Vollo Dental Group! Our doctors can identify and treat the minor dental problems of today before they become the emergencies of tomorrow.
- Be careful when eating foods that are overly sticky or tough. Also, don’t chew on the ice in your drink.
- Use scissors when opening difficult packaging and not your own teeth.
- If you experience bruxism (teeth grinding) on a regular basis, make sure to wear your nightguard as directed.